[BNC-all] Quantum Open House (Sat 12/03)

Stewart, David davidstewart at purdue.edu
Fri Nov 18 16:04:52 EST 2022

Sent on behalf of Prof. Alex Ma:

================================

Dear all,

The physics department is hosting a Quantum Open House on Sat 12/03 (1-430pm).
This event is open to the general public, and features lab tours and hands-on quantum demos.

We hope you can help us spread the word.

Please see the attached flyer, with registration information.

Best regards,
Alex Ma

Organizers: Grace Liang, Alex Ma
Participating groups: Alaeian, Hung, Li, Shivaram, Vayrynen, Liang, Ma.

Calling all moms, dads, grandmas and grandpas, aunts, uncles, educators and mentors, and the community of the curious. The Department of Physics and Astronomy at Purdue is throwing open our doors to give you a show and tell experience of some of the basics in quantum - key ideas, curious and counter intuitive phenomena, quantum related research, and how relevant quantum-related applications may already be impacting your lives.   Please feel free to share the attached flyer with those whom you think could be interested.  Registration is required.

--
Alex Ruichao Ma
Assistant Professor  |  Department of Physics and Astronomy, Purdue University  |