[BNC-all] Pico-Seminar: Prof. Barry Bradlyn, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA on Friday at 10am

Abrol, Sangeeta Saddul abrols at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 10 22:49:51 EDT 2022

Sent on behalf of Prof. Zubin Jacob and Sathwik Bharadwaj

Dear All -

We recently launched the Pico-Electrodynamics Theory Network (https://picoelectrodynamics.org/)! Our theory network brings together diverse researchers from around the world to explore light-matter interaction at the pico-scopic atomistic level.

We are hosting an online seminar series to showcase the work from theorists working on pico-photonics, topological band theory, quantum materials and computational many body physics. These talks will be live streamed and posted on our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAwzWog7PqFw5R0q90KI6KQ

Our next speaker is an expert in theoretical condensed matter physics and topological physics, Prof. Barry Bradlyn from University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA. He will discuss key recent advancements in higher-order magnetic and nonmagnetic topological insulators. Please join us online on Friday August 12th at 10 am EST.

The enclosed poster includes the title, abstract, and a bio of Prof. Barry Bradlyn.

If anyone would like to join the discussion after the seminar, please email me at sdaralag at purdue.edu<mailto:sdaralag at purdue.edu>.

Thanks!

Regards,

Sathwik Bharadwaj

Zubin Jacob

Sathwik Bharadwaj

Postdoctoral Research Associate

Birck Nanotechnology Center

Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47906

Email: sdaralag at purdue.edu<mailto:sdaralag at purdue.edu>