[BNC-all] BNC E-news: May 24th, 2021

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Mon May 24 15:49:37 EDT 2021

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D685C3.FA345960]

Responding to COVID-19: Research Operations at Birck

https://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/birck/for-birck-users/covid/index.php

Seminars /Workshops / Events

nanoHUB is excited to announce the first two workshops in the Summer 2021 session of our Hands-on Data Science and Machine Learning Training Series.

Series information. Our series is aimed at active researchers and educators and designed to introduce practical skills with online, hands-on activities participnts

will be able to incorporate in their work. Hands-on activities will use nanoHUB cloud computing resources, no need to download or install any software. All you

need is an internet connection and a browser. After the training sessions, you will be able to continue using nanoHUB for research or education.

Registration links and material for prior workshops can be found at the workshop webpage: https://nanohub.org/groups/ml/handsontraining Register soon as seats are limited.

Title: A Hands-on Introduction to Physics-Informed Neural Networks