[BNC-all] Quantum Science Center's "Quantum Summer School"

David Stewart davidstewart at purdue.edu
Wed May 12 13:53:03 EDT 2021

Dear All,

PQSEI is virtually hosting the inaugural Quantum Summer School of the Quantum Science Center (https://qscience.org/) next week (May 17 - 20). This will be streamed live on the PQSEI YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/quantumcoffeehouse). While the school is targeted to students and postdocs, it is open to anyone, and we have a fantastic lineup of lectures and training events. The full agenda can be found here: https://qscience.org/qscs-first-quantum-summer-school/. We hope you'll be able to join next week. Please forward to others who may be interested.

Sincerely,
David

David J. Stewart, Ph.D.
Managing Director, Purdue Quantum Science and Engineering Institute (PQSEI)
Industry Liaison Officer, Center for Quantum Technologies (CQT, an NSF IUCRC)
Birck Nanotechnology Center | 1205 West State Street | Room 1287C | West Lafayette, IN 47907
o: 765-496-3117<tel:7654963117>  | davidstewart at purdue.edu<mailto:davidstewart at purdue.edu> | www.purdue.edu/dp/quantum<http://www.purdue.edu/dp/quantum>
*Follow us! Twitter: @PurdueQuantum<https://twitter.com/PurdueQuantum>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/pqsei/>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/QuantumPurdue>
[8A5592F8]<https://www.purdue.edu/>