[BNC-all] BNC E-news: Week of July 12th, 2021

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Mon Jul 12 13:42:29 EDT 2021

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D685C3.FA345960]

Seminars /Workshops / Events

nanoHUB is excited to announce the next workshop in the Summer 2021 session of our Hands-on Data Science and Machine Learning Training Series.
Series information. Our series is aimed at active researchers and educators and designed to introduce practical skills with online, hands-on activities that participants will be able to incorporate in their own work. Hands-on activities will use nanoHUB cloud computing resources, negating the need to download or install any software. All that is required of the audience is an internet connection and an hour to spare for the demonstration. After the training sessions, you will be able to continue using nanoHUB for research or education.
Registration links and material for prior workshops can be found at the workshop webpage: https://nanohub.org/groups/ml/handsontraining
Please register soon as seats are limited. Share with any colleagues who may be interested.
Title: A Machine Learning aided hierarchical screening strategy for materials discovery