[BNC-all] Jaime’s transition to Biochemistry

Bhave, Sunil A bhave at purdue.edu
Sun Aug 29 21:11:50 EDT 2021

Dear Birck Research Community –

It is with mixed emotions that I bring you the news that Jaime Turner, our Administrative Assistant to the Birck Director for the past 10 years, has accepted another position as the Assistant to the Department Head of the Purdue Biochemistry Department.  Jaime has contributed significantly to Birck’s operations and outreach.  She has played an key role in new faculty recruitment, NanoDays, Grandparents University, office assignments & management, administrative leadership, and many other tasks and assignments too numerous to mention.  Her positive outlook and welcoming approach made new Birck users, faculty, and staff feel immediately welcome and part of the Birck family.  We will greatly miss her, and we wish her the very best in her new position in Biochemistry!

Her last day with us at Birck is Friday, September 10th, so please take the opportunity to congratulate her on her new position and thank her for her great service to Birck for the last 10 years.

Sunil Bhave
Associate Director, Birck Operations