[BNC-all] A heartfelt thank you

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 11 15:22:32 EDT 2020

Hello All,

I am sending a heartfelt thank you for all that you've done for me and my family. You have my highest gratitude and appreciation for your support and my highest appreciation for your kindness.

At this difficult time, it's so nice to feel you all appreciated my husband Kenny. He will be missed by many.

Hugs to you all!

Respectfully,

Melissa Schwartz
Purdue University | Charles D. Davidson School of Chemical Engineering
FRNY G027
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: 765-494-4069
Fax: 765-494-0805