[BNC-all] Electron Microscopy Core - Training Sessions Back

Alejandro Manuel Alcaraz Ramirez alcarazr at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 18 17:38:30 EDT 2020

Dear BNC EM users,

We hope you are doing fine and staying healthy during this time, please keep applying all safety procedures while on-campus and in closed locations. Protect yourself, Protect others, Protect Purdue.

During summer time, we had to stop training sessions, but as we move forward to start the semester, and the safety protocols have demonstrated to be robust, we will restart training sessions and services for all Purdue community.

We are currently scheduling all our future training sessions. If you have requested training for a BNC EM instrument through Ilab, you will receive an email this week to look for the best date to schedule your training sessions, we will start with users that requested their training on the shut-down.

If you have an urgent need, contact us, we are open to accommodate our schedules so you can achieve your goals on-time.

If you have members in your research group interested or looking into training, service, or assistance, please let us know as well, so we can consider everyone on time for the upcoming semester.

Best wishes and regards
Boiler Up!

https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki/Electron+Microscopy

Electron Microscopy Core