[BNC-all] Reminder: Fab Forum today @ 1 PM; Location changed to BRK 2001

Wirth, Justin C jcwirth at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 4 12:07:22 EST 2019

Greetings all, this week's Fab Forum has been moved to BRK 2001 due to a space conflict in the atrium. We will be showing and getting feedback on a new part of cleanroom training for new users: BNC 202: Labware solvent cleaning. We will also open with a large amount of equipment updates/status discussion. Open discussion and questions will follow.

Light snacks will be served along with:
Coffee of the week: Brazil Santa Luzia, light roast
Tea of the week: Sweet Cinnamon Spice, herbal blend

Fab Forum is held every Monday at 1 PM, typically in the BNC atrium, and allows BNC researchers a place to discuss their current problems, concerns, or successes with sample fabrication, characterization, or equipment use.

Thanks, we hope to see you there,
Justin

Justin C. Wirth
Research Engineer - EBL Processes & Nanofab Process Consultation
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 2287A
765.494.8203 | jcwirth at purdue.edu<mailto:jcwirth at purdue.edu>
https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki
https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com<https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com/>