[BNC-all] Birck Color Copiers

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 8 13:52:14 EST 2019

Hi all,

I just wanted to give you an update that the 1st and 2nd floor color copiers are still down and ECN is actively working to fix the problem which stems from the network connection.  The black and white copier is still working and I will let everyone know when the color copiers are back up and running.

Thanks,

Jaime Turner
Administrative Assistant to the Director
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 1027 | W. Lafayette, IN
Office:  765.494.3509 | Fax: 765.496.8383 | Email: jjturner at purdue.edu<mailto:jjturner at purdue.edu>

[https://www.purdue.edu/brand/images/Purdue_University-150_Years_of_Giant_Leaps.png]
www.purdue.edu/giantleaps<http://www.purdue.edu/giantleaps>