[BNC-all] BNC Fab Forum cancelled today; will return 3/4/19

Wirth, Justin C jcwirth at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 25 11:19:36 EST 2019

Hi all, Fab Forum is cancelled this week, we'll return next Monday, 3/4/19. If you have any specific questions or comments you hoped to bring up this week, please email me and we'll be sure to get them on next week's agenda.

Fab Forum is held every Monday at 1 PM in the BNC atrium, and allows BNC researchers a place to discuss their current problems, concerns, or successes with sample fabrication, characterization, or equipment use.

For those unable to attend last week, the presentation and discussion highlights have been posted on the BNCWiki (login with career account login and password to view):
https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki/Fab+Forum+2019-02-18

Thanks,
Justin

Justin C. Wirth
Research Engineer - EBL Processes & Nanofab Process Consultation
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 2287A | Purdue University
Office:  765.494.8203 | Email: jcwirth at purdue.edu<mailto:jcwirth at purdue.edu>
Wiki: https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki
iLab: https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com<https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com/>
[DP-BirckNanotechCtr-H-BG-RGB]<http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/birck/>