[BNC-all] Personnel Announcement

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 19 10:16:28 EDT 2019

Dear Birck Community,

Dr. Tim Kwok, Manager of the BNC 3-D Cell Culture facility, has left Purdue to pursue an opportunity in a large cancer research institution in Philadelphia.  We thank Tim for his service to Purdue and Birck, and we wish him well in his new endeavors.  His last day at Purdue was Friday, August 9th.

We are pleased to announce that Dr. Shirisha Chittiboyina, currently a senior post-doctoral research scientist in Professor Sophie Lelièvre's laboratory in Lynn Hall, is the interim manager of the Birck 3-D Cell Culture facility.  Shirisha will pick up the duties of Tim and maintain the 3D3C projects and activities.  A number of options are being considered for the longer term, and Shirisha will make sure research projects continue until the direction for further development of 3D3C is determined.

Please join us in welcoming Shirisha to the Birck family, and wishing Tim well in his new position.

SOPHIE LELIEVRE, PhD, DVM, LLMPH
Professor of Basic Medical Sciences and Cancer Pharmacology
Scientific Director, 3D Cell Culture Core (3D3C) Facility, Birck Nanotechnology Center
CoLeader, Drug Delivery & Molecular Sensing Program, Purdue Center for Cancer Research

RON REGER
Engineering Manager