[BNC-all] Office Chairs - bad casters

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 12 07:31:57 EDT 2018

We have some office chairs that people are bringing into the building to use.  That is fine, unless you have the wrong casters on the chairs.  Casters that are made for carpet will tear up a linoleum floor.  We are stripping and waxing offices right now.  If your chair is missing after, please come and see me.  I have had to remove it due to the fact that you have the wrong kind of casters on the chair.  Sorry for the inconvience!

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Building Logisitcs Coordinator
1205 West State Street