[BNC-all] BNC Fab Forum cancelled today; will return Mon. 12/3

Wirth, Justin C jcwirth at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 26 09:29:21 EST 2018

Hi all,

Fab Forum will be cancelled today and will resume next week on Monday Dec. 3 at 1 PM in the BNC Atrium. If you have any particular questions in the meantime, feel free to send them my way, and we'll be sure to add them to agenda.

Thanks,
Justin

Justin C. Wirth
Research Engineer - EBL/Nanofab Processes
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 2287A
765.494.8203 | jcwirth at purdue.edu<mailto:jcwirth at purdue.edu>
https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki
https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com