[BNC-all] IMPORTANT - Business Office Closures

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Thu Dec 13 14:45:50 EST 2018

Hi Everyone,

In addition to the Winter Recess, the Birck Business Office will be closed tomorrow afternoon from 2:30 PM - 5 PM so that our staff can attend a Holiday Celebration with other business offices in Discovery Park and EVPRP.  The business office will also be closed during the EVPRP Staff Recognition Reception on Monday, December 17th.  We will close at 2:45 PM and will not return until Tuesday morning.

If you have business that will need to be completed during those time frames, you will need to plan accordingly to ensure your needs are met.  This includes procurement, travel and fiscal approval needs.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Erica Cox
Business Manager
P: (765) 494-1619  F: (765) 496-8299
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D492D3.18330AA0]