[BNC-all] REMINDER: Birck Nanotechnology Center Research Display and Image Contest - due date: Dec. 10th TODAY

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 10 10:39:10 EST 2018

Dear all,

Just a reminder the deadline for the Birck Image and Display contest is today end of the day.

If you have a display for the contest, please see me before 4pm today to put in the display case and/or confirm with me the location of your display.

Thank you

Jaime Turner
Administrative Assistant to the Director
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 1027 | W. Lafayette, IN
Office:  765.494.3509 | Fax: 765.496.8383 | Email: jjturner at purdue.edu<mailto:jjturner at purdue.edu>

[https://www.purdue.edu/brand/images/Purdue_University-150_Years_of_Giant_Leaps.png]
www.purdue.edu/giantleaps<http://www.purdue.edu/giantleaps>