[BNC-all] New temp secretary: Brenda Meador

Weinstein, Dana danaw at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 30 08:30:39 EDT 2018

Dear all,

Please help me to welcome Brenda Meador to the Birck community. Brenda started this week as a temporary secretary at the atrium desk to help with purchasing, organization of events, etc. during Deidra’s upcoming leave (at least through December). She has extensive experience in clerical and customer relations, and we are very lucky to have her join on.

Welcome Brenda!

~Dana

Dana Weinstein
Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Associate Director of Operations, Birck Nanotechnology Center, Discovery Park
Purdue University
https://engineering.purdue.edu/hybridmems