[BNC-all] NSAC sports SignUp

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 17 15:02:45 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

One of the things which NSAC is focusing this year is to improve the sports participation of people from Birck. We would like to know people who are interested in playing any sports as a recreational activity and also if they want to participate in the intramurals held at Purdue for which NSAC will fund the registration fee.

We would like to get response from everyone (including postdocs, professors, grad students and staff ) to see who all are interested in different sports. You don't need to be very good at any sports, we all are just playing for fun. So please fill out this google form and check all the sports you are interested in.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HOY4IWwzNmMS8wOfjY5CtsAcJdy2B1dgnOYWDy1QTK4/viewform?ts=5b74c205&edit_requested=true

NSAC Sports<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HOY4IWwzNmMS8wOfjY5CtsAcJdy2B1dgnOYWDy1QTK4/viewform?ts=5b74c205&edit_requested=true>
docs.google.com
Are you interested in playing sports with your friends and colleagues from Birck? Then let us know in the survey below! NO EXPERIENCE OR SKILL REQUIRED! Conversely, if you are experienced and want to find other talented playing partners please sign up and we will help you find each other!

Also there is a list of registration dates for the upcoming intramurals which NSAC will be ready to fund and if you are interested please get back to me as soon as possible.

Intramural competition

Deadline registration

Event dates

4v4 Sand Volleball