[BNC-all] Closed Hallways Tuesday and Wednesday next week

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 2 08:57:08 EDT 2018

Everyone,
   We will be closing hallways next week for stripping and waxing.  Please make a note that you can still access the labs from the galley doors, but your offices will not be accessible until at least 11:00AM.

Tuesday August 7th,  BRK 1217 to 1239 hallway closed until 11:00AM
Wednesday August 8th,  BRK 1261 to 1273 hallway closed until 11:00AM

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Building Logisitcs Coordinator
BirckNanotechnology Center/Purdue University
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173