[BNC-all] Sheryl Willison

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 23 14:04:39 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I am happy to announce that Sheryl Willison will be taking over the Birck atrium position starting Monday, April 3rd.  Sheryl comes to Birck with 13 years of Purdue experience, 11 of those in Discovery Park and the Office of the Executive Vice President for Research and Partnerships/Office of Corporate and Global Partnerships.   Please join me in welcoming Sheryl to Birck!

Thank you,

Jaime Turner
Administrative Assistant to the Director
Birck Nanotechnology Center
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Email: jjturner at purdue.edu<mailto:jjturner at purdue.edu>