[BNC-all] BNC E-news for the week of March 6th

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 2 17:22:15 EST 2017

Seminars

Dr. David Warsinger Seminar
Monday, March 6th @ 9:30am in BRK 1001
Title:  Can we save lives with thermodynamics? Nanoengineering and Thermofluids for the Water-Energy-Food Nexus
Link to abstract and bio: http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/birck/events/index.php?view=2260

Dr. Haimei Zheng Seminar
Tuesday, March 7th @ 1:30pm in BRK 1001
Title: Materials Transformations and Dynamic Phenomena at Solid-Liquid Interfaces
Link to abstract and bio: http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/birck/events/index.php?view=2261

Dr. Huan Hu Seminar
Thursday, March 9th @ 9:30am in BRK 1001
Title: Advancing Nanomanufacturing for Crucial Healthcare Applications
Link to abstract and bio: http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/birck/events/index.php?view=2262

Nanodevices for Bio-inspired Computing

Julie Grollier
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) Thales Research and Technology Laboratory, Palaiseau, France.
Tuesday, March 7th from 2:00 - 3:15 PM MRGN 121

It is once again our pleasure to extend a warm invitation to the 34th Herbert C. Brown Lectures in Organic Chemistry at Purdue University.