[BNC-all] BNC e-news for the week of January 23rd

Anthrop, Heather L hanthrop at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 20 13:15:20 EST 2017

ALL USER MAKE-UP SESSION
MA6/BA6 Field Service is Complete
OBSOLETE OFFICE EQUIPMENT
REFRIGERATOR

ALL USER MAKE-UP SESSION
A make-up session will be on Jan 26th at 3:00-4:00pm in Birck 1001. If you are unable to attend see Mary Jo in Birck 1220.

MA6/BA6 Field Service is Complete
Service on the MA6/BA6 was completed this week by Suss field service. Repairs to the bond aligner mechanism and fixture has resulted with normal bond alignment for both fusion and anodic bonder processes. New recipes have been created to bond align anodic recipes Silicon / Silicon / Spacer  recipe (1), Silicon / Glass / Spacer  recipe (2), and fusion recipe Silicon / Silicon / Spacer  removed recipe (3).

Service on the Sb6e bonder was also completed this week. The chamber pressure gauge has also been repaired and chamber pressure now reads normal. No appreciable leak back was observed. The chamber can now pump to base pressure of 5e-5mbar in 5 minutes or less.

If interested in using the BA6 option for bond alignment, please request bond alignment training on the MA6 using the ILabs application. Training for the Sb6e wafer bonder is also available through ILabs.  Please see Mike Courtney for training or if you have questions.

OBSOLETE OFFICE EQUIPMENT
Everyone,
   I have noticed a collection of old electronics in your offices.  If it something that you're done using, please bring it to my office BRK 1220 and we can make sure they are properly disposed of.  This also includes old refrigerators and microwaves.  I want to keep your office and labs as uncluttered as I can.  Thanks  :)

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center

REFRIGERATOR
On Friday January 27 the refrigerator will be cleared out of anything that looks outdated or bad. I do not save the containers unless there is a name on it. If you have questions or concerns do let me know. Thanks for helping Birck stay clean. Nancy  blackn at purdue.edu<mailto:blackn at purdue.edu> Rm 2287