[BNC-all] Interiors windows being cleaned starting next week.

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 14 13:56:58 EST 2017

Building Services plans to provide interior cleaning of EXTERIOR windows, as our resources allow. BRK is next building in our list, and we would like to start there in the next few days, possibly Monday morning (2/20/17). We will start on the top floor and will work our way around to the rooms that have exterior windows, and move to the next floor down until we complete the building.

This should include all rooms that have blinds, or windows to the outside. It doesn't include things like door glass, or interior walls made of glass. The cleaning will take place between the hours of 5:00 AM and 1:30 PM, Monday - Friday. The door to each room will be left as we find it: if locked, we will lock it again when we leave. If unlocked, we will leave it unlocked.

If you could please have all items removed from the window sills that would be very much appreciated. We can't clean windows that have obstacles in front of the glass.  If our crew members arrive to clean a window and the occupant doesn't want them cleaned, we will pass on to the next room.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University
1205 West State Street  BRK 1220
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison