[BNC-all] Cell Line Database

Kwok, Tim kwokt at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 13 10:01:11 EST 2017

Dear Colleague,
The 3D3C (3D Cell Culture Core) facility plans on setting up a database of cell lines available in the research laboratories of Purdue University, with information on their use in 3D  culture if applicable and on culture protocols. We are hoping that this database will foster new collaborations among scientists at Purdue. The database will remain confidential. Upon request by a Purdue scientist, we will search the database to identify the cell lines available to fit her/his needs, then contact the individual faculty who has the cell line of interest, and upon her/his approval send the contact information to the requester in order for the two laboratories can interact.
We are emailing you to ask for three minutes of your time to answer the survey below (it will ask notably, which cell lines you have available, if you are using a serum free culture medium or not, and if you are using these cells in 3D culture).
If you wish to help support scientific research at Purdue, please email the following information directly to me, kwokt at purdue.edu<mailto:kwokt at purdue.edu>, (I will then prepare a sheet for you for additional information or verification if needed) OR answer the survey questions online (see link below).
To respond by email please indicate for each cell line:
Name of cell line
Tissue of origin of the cell line
Use with serum-free medium: Yes or No
Use in 3D culture as well: Yes or No

If you wish to input your information using the survey, please use the following link:
https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bkeXZ5Xef10qP3L

Thank you for your participation.

Yours sincerely,
Tim Kwok