[BNC-all] East and West Stairwells - openings and closings

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Wed Dec 20 15:01:32 EST 2017

Everyone,
   Starting Friday December 22, the west stairwell will be re-opening.  On Wednesday January 3rd, we will be closing the east stairwell for re-painting the stairs.  Again, you will be able to use the west or main stairway or either elevator.  Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Logistics Coordinator
Birck Nanotechnology Center Rm. 1220
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765)496-1173
[Image result for Merry Christmas image]