[BNC-all] Change!!! Birck/Bindley Cat Walk closed Wed and Thursday ALSO FRIDAY

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 30 10:58:45 EDT 2017

Everyone,
   It seems that the bridge was in worse shape than we thought.  We will also be closing it Friday September 1st from 5:00AM to 11:00AM.  Thank you for your understanding while we make Birck and Bindley a better place to work.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University
1205 West State Street  BRK 1220
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison