[BNC-all] Misplaced Cleanroom Notebook

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 6 19:09:13 EDT 2017

Dear Birck research community,

Please see the below note from Ward Newman, a researcher in the Jacob group.  He believes he set his notebook down somewhere near the photolithography area and someone may have inadvertently gathered it up and put it away in a bin.  Please check your bins and contact Ward immediately if you find it.  It contains some parameters that he needs for processing.