[BNC-all] Fire incident and follow-up actions

Diaz de la Rubia, Tomas J tddlr at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 3 09:58:24 EDT 2017

Dear All,

Your safety is of paramount importance not just to all us at Purdue, but to your family, friends and loved ones. We are all responsible for ensuring our own safety, and that of our colleagues. Please be aware that Dimitri has my full support for this action, and we will not hesitate to close and stop work on any and all hoods that do not meet the standard by the date indicated below.

Cheers,
Tomas

Tomás Díaz de la Rubia, Ph.D.
Chief Scientist and Executive Director, Discovery Park
Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, College of Engineering
Professor of Strategic Management (by courtesy), Krannert School of Management
Purdue University
1201 W. State St
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765)494-7768