[BNC-all] Vibration Events Extended

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Fri May 20 10:37:29 EDT 2016

All BNC Users:

We have just been notified by Pepper Construction that the vibration-causing work that they have been doing has been extended for two more days, Monday May 23 and Tuesday, May 24. Although we were told yesterday that the work would be complete today, they have now notified us of the time extension.

The amount of vibration transferred to the building during these activities is substantial, so please plan your research accordingly. Any vibration-sensitive research should be performed outside of these hours.

Vibration-causing activities, Flex-Lab Construction:
Friday, May 20, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Monday, May 23, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Tuesday, May 24, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this Purdue Physical Facilities and Pepper Construction project. Again, please contact me if you have research losses due to these disturbances.

John

John R. Weaver
Strategic Facilities Officer
Birck Nanotechnology Center