[BNC-all] BNC e-news for the week of June 20th

Anthrop, Heather L hanthrop at purdue.edu
Mon Jun 20 08:06:20 EDT 2016

Process Support in the Cleanroom

A user suggested that more process support be given by our engineering staff.  For the immediate time period we have Dr. Nithin Raghunathan who has extensive processing background to help with your process needs, and we have hired two additional process engineers into our group.  They will be starting later this summer, so we're adding a lot of process experience to the team.

UPW and N2 in Hoods

A suggestion was made to install UPW sprayers and N2 guns in those fume hoods that presently do not have them.  We will initiate a project to evaluate which hoods are easy to retrofit and those that will take more time and materials.  Hopefully we will find UPW and N2 in close proximity to a number of hoods that will be quick and low-cost to accommodate.

Travel Training
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D1C7E0.D6C17760]