[BNC-all] Closure of Cleanroom Tour Isle next week - July 12-14

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Thu Jul 7 14:07:20 EDT 2016

Everyone,
   We will be scrubbing and waxing the tour isle around the cleanroom next week.  Please note the times you will not be able to access certain areas.

Tuesday July 12th - 5:00AM - 9:00AM East side closed (No access to the Bio-CR and J-Bay)
Wednesday July 13th - 5:00AM - 9:00AM Both sides closed (No access to Bio-CR, J-Bay, and freight elevator)
Thursday July 14th - 5:00AM - 9:00AM West side closed for waxing (No access to the freight elevator)

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for your patience.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University
1205 West State Street  BRK 1220
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.  Charles R. Swindoll