[BNC-all] NT-TEC seminar, Prof. Ali Shakouri, Thermoelectric Properties of Composite and Inhomogeneous Materials

Amirkoushyar Ziabari aziabari at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 18 09:15:55 EST 2016

Reminder:

Nanoscale Thermal/Thermoelectric Energy Conversion (NT-TEC) Seminar

Speaker: Professor Ali Shakouri

Thermoelectric Properties of Composite and Inhomogeneous  Materials

Date: Thursday, Feb 18 2016

Time: 12-1pm

Location: Birck 1001

Sincerely,
Amir Koushyar Ziabari
Graduate Research Assistant
Electrical Engineering Department
Birck Nano-Technology Center
Purdue University

Mail Stop:
Birck Nano-Technology Center
1205 W. State St. Rm. 1234
West Lafayette, IN 47906

Office Phone: +1 (765) 496-3344
Email: aziabari at purdue.edu

"There is no limit to what can be accomplished if it doesn't matter who gets the credit."
 Ralph Waldo Emerson (American Poet, Lecturer and Essayist, 1803-1882)