[BNC-all] New phone quick directions

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 10 08:02:26 EST 2016

Everyone,
   We started yesterday installing new phones in Birck.  I have attached the form for quick reference for changing options on your new phone in case you misplaced the last one.  Please let me know if you have any questions or problems.  Thank you again for being so patient during this transition.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University
1205 West State Street  BRK 1220
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear." --Mark Twain