[BNC-all] FW: Birck Announcement

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 5 14:06:58 EST 2016

From: "Brown, Donna J" <brown746 at purdue.edu<mailto:brown746 at purdue.edu>>
Date: February 2, 2016 at 11:28:12 AM EST
To: "Cottrell, Erica K" <ecottrel at purdue.edu<mailto:ecottrel at purdue.edu>>, "Feitz, Katrina L" <kfeitz at purdue.edu<mailto:kfeitz at purdue.edu>>, "Drake Smith, Cheryl L" <cdrake at purdue.edu<mailto:cdrake at purdue.edu>>, "Estes, Lyndsey N" <estes3 at purdue.edu<mailto:estes3 at purdue.edu>>, "Higbee, Jacob W" <jhigbee at purdue.edu<mailto:jhigbee at purdue.edu>>, "VanSickle, Gina N" <gvansick at purdue.edu<mailto:gvansick at purdue.edu>>, "Rooze, Catherine J." <rooze at purdue.edu<mailto:rooze at purdue.edu>>, "Sanders, Cynthia J" <cpaugh at purdue.edu<mailto:cpaugh at purdue.edu>>, "Burton, Shelley L." <slburton at purdue.edu<mailto:slburton at purdue.edu>>, "Hudson, Tracy S" <hudsont at purdue.edu<mailto:hudsont at purdue.edu>>, "Hayworth, Maralee M" <mhaywort at purdue.edu<mailto:mhaywort at purdue.edu>>
Cc: "Brown, Stacy L. (EVPRP)" <slb at purdue.edu<mailto:slb at purdue.edu>>
Subject: Birck Announcement
It is with a heavy heart that I announce Lyndsey Estes is leaving Purdue University.  Her last day will be February 26th.  Lyndsey and her family will be relocating to North Carolina where her husband has a new job.  Lyndsey has only been the Birck Business Manager for a short time but her service to Discovery Park has been invaluable.  She will be greatly missed.

We will be posting the position this week for the position and I will keep you all informed as we proceed with filling the position.  In the interim I will be supporting Birck's business needs.

Please join me in wishing Lyndsey well in the future.

Donna