[BNC-all] New phones installed next week in Birck

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 4 07:09:40 EST 2016

Everyone,
   Next week we will be getting new phones in the building.  We are one of the first buildings to be switched over to the new phones.  We will have technicians in starting Tuesday to start the installation process.  I have attached a couple of flyers from the phone office for your information.  There are some new features, but for normal purposes, the phones will work just the same.   Please feel free to ask any questions and thank you for your patience and understanding during this conversion.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University