[BNC-all] iLab Rollout Activities

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Tue Dec 6 07:16:23 EST 2016

All,
There have been a few small hurdles today in the iLab rollout, and things haven't progressed as quickly as I had hoped.  I have received a number of questions regarding the new iLab system and whether tools have transitioned or not, I understand the confusion and appreciate your patience.  After today, only a couple of tools have been officially transitioned over, and we will continue to work toward the full rollout.

In the meantime, continue to use Coral until your tools are shutdown in that system (showing a red X with message stating the tool has transitioned).

Jerry Shepard
Birck Nanotechnology Center
West Lafayette, IN 47909-2057
Phone: 765-494-3480