[BNC-all] REMINDER: Invitation to the 1st annual conference on "Micro & Nanoscale Science for Addressing Grand Challenges: Advancing Technology with Light

NSAC nsac at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 18 15:11:06 EDT 2016

Dear All,

This is a gentle reminder about the upcoming conference on "Micro &
Nanoscale Science for Addressing Grand Challenges”, with a theme of
“Advancing Technology with Light” scheduled for Wednesday April 20, 2016 at
the Birck Nanotechnology Center.
Please visit the conference website to view the talks, the program schedule
and to register.

Conference website: http://grandchallengespurdue.org/

We are still accepting posters for display during the poster session. Those
who are interested in presenting a poster can upload their poster title and
abstract when they register. Everyone is also invited to attend the closing
banquet, which will be held in the Birck atrium.

We look forward to seeing you on April 20.

Sincerely,
NSAC and OSA/SPIE Officers