[BNC-all] posters and hardware display

Peroulis, Dimitrios dperouli at purdue.edu
Sun Sep 20 21:13:53 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I would like to provide a quick update on the following items:

1.       Posters: we are updating all building and research posters to make sure they are up to date for the October 30th 10-year celebration. Swati (spol at purdue.edu<mailto:spol at purdue.edu>) will email you to help you update your posters, if desired, and add new posters as needed. We are also improving the frames to ensure a more professional appearance.

2.       We have purchased new display hardware cases with about 40 display spaces. They are located in the atrium and provide an opportunity to display your hardware. Please work with Swati to add the material you like for your research effort. In addition, you can provide a slide describing this material. These will be loaded on an ipad next to the display case.

Given the October 30th celebration, it would be great to have posters and hardware displays ready by October 20th.

Best
Dimitri