[BNC-all] Needing students to do 10th Anniversary video

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 11 15:43:37 EDT 2015

Attention all Birck students,
   We are making a video to play during the 10th Anniversary Celebration and we would love to see your face on the video.  We already have some Alumni sending in their videos, and we would love current students too!  If you are interested you can contact me or Nicole Kingma at MRGN 144 or email her at kingman at purdue.edu<mailto:kingman at purdue.edu> .  We need to get your video done in the next couple of weeks, so contact us ASAP.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University
1205 West State Street  BRK 1220
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173

"Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear." - Mark Twain