[BNC-all] Birck Business Manager Announcement

Brown, Donna J brown746 at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 3 10:42:58 EDT 2015

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Lyndsey Estes has accepted the Birck Business Manager position effective immediately. Lyndsey came to Purdue in July, 2014 with a wealth of experience.  She had worked in the banking industry since 2005 and has plenty of financial management experience.  She also supervised a large staff as an assistant branch manager.  While at Purdue she started in central administration for EVPRP and DP in Hovde where she took care of Procurement.  In October, 2014 she moved to Birck as the Account Assistant, since then she has been a valuable partner to me.  Please join me in congratulating Lyndsey in her new role!  Please share with your staff.

Have a good afternoon!

Donna Brown
Discovery Park
Asst. Director of Financial Affairs