[BNC-all] Reminder: Poster Session during Birck 10th Anniversary (Oct. 30, 2015)

NSAC nsac at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 29 13:20:34 EDT 2015

Dear Birck Graduate Students:

This is a gentle reminder about the poster session during the Birck 10th
anniversary tomorrow (from 4:30PM to 5:30PM in the Birck Atrium).

For those of you that have been instructed by your advisors to present your
group’s posters tomorrow at the 10th anniversary, could you please complete
the form below to confirm that you will be present during the poster
session: http://bit.do/birck_poster_session

Due to the reception for Birck staffs that will be taking place from 3:30pm
to 4:30pm tomorrow, we ask that you kindly place your posters on the easels
before 3:30pm tomorrow. We will have the easels in the atrium by 12:30PM
tomorrow.

Thank you,

NSAC Officers