[BNC-all] Hallway closure 2nd floor east wing

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 18 07:46:33 EST 2015

Everyone,
   We are going to try and finish up stripping and waxing the hallways in Birck before the snow comes.  After Thanksgiving, we will be working on the 2nd floor east wing hallways.  If you have an office, you will not be able to have access to your office until 10:00AM that day.  If you need access to a lab, please remember you can use the galley doors for access.  Below is the schedule:

Monday  Nov 30st- BRK 2072-2087
Tuesday Dec 1st- BRK 2019-2027
Wednesday Dec 2nd - BRK 2069  (back hallway, east stairwell will be closed)
Thursday Dec 3rd- BRK 2031 - 2050

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University
1205 West State Street  BRK 1220
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173

The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
"Confucius"