[BNC-all] BNC e-news for the week of March 16th

Anthrop, Heather L hanthrop at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 13 22:46:58 EDT 2015

3-D Cell Culture
Seminar
Workshop

3-D Cell Culture

Dr. Kim McDole, currently the manager of our new 3-D Cell Culture Laboratory within Birck, has decided to pursue other professional opportunities.  Her last day will be Friday, March 20th and we thank her for her contribution and wish her well in her new endeavors.

Seminar

Peter B Littlewood

Energy & Sustinability Challenges

Wednesday, March 25th at 1:30 pm in MRGN 121

For more information please visit: http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/dls/events.php

Jeff C.H. Ko, DVM, MS, DACVAA

Professor, Anesthesiology

Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine

Monday, March 30th at 10:00 am in Birck 1001
Biosensors and nanotechnology in modern veterinary and human medicine: research challenges
For more information please visit: https://nanohub.org/groups/bnc/calendar/details/1138

Workshop
We are hosting a professional development workshop for our undergrad and grad students to help them connect with high-tech industry particularly in areas related to the semiconductor industry. This event is supported by Purdue University and the SEMI Midwest Chapter, and participating high-tech companies. This is the first workshop given by SEMI (http://www.semi.org/eu/) in the Midwest and we are proud to host it here at the Discovery Park and the Birck Nanotechnology Center.

The event is listed on the CCO Calendar of events, where students can go to learn more and register, https://www.cco.purdue.edu/Calendar/. The SEMI Professional Development Seminar is the first listed Featured Event.

I would encourage you to take advantage of this important professional development opportunity.

Thanks
Dimitri