[BNC-all] Advanced Sensors in Ag - Thursday Feb. 12, Burton Morgan 121

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 11 15:13:17 EST 2015

Dear All,

College of Agriculture and Discovery Park sponsor a series of four seminars in February (see below the flyer). This has synergy with the Plant Science Big Move and could help interdisciplinary collaborations and center proposals. Tomorrow's seminar is focused on Advanced Sensors in Crop Production and Protection (Thursday Feb. 12, 12noon-1:30pm, drinks and cookies will be provided). Ron Turco, Babak Ziaie and I will give an overview, and then there should be time for discussions. I encourage you to attend this seminar if you can make it.

Best regards,
Ali

[cid:image001.png at 01D0317F.AF894180]