[BNC-all] Offices may be warm this weekend

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 21 15:27:46 EDT 2015

Everyone,
   We have experienced a problem with our air handler for the  west wing office areas.  Our staff is working on it right now, but it will be down until further notice.  This effects the west wing, first and second floor. Sorry for the inconvenience.

**This DOES NOT affect any laboratory spaces**

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University
1205 West State Street  BRK 1220
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173

"Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear." - Mark Twain