[BNC-all] BNC e-news for the week of April

Anthrop, Heather L hanthrop at purdue.edu
Sun Apr 19 17:56:07 EDT 2015

Refrigerator Clean out

The refrigerator will be cleaned out Thursday, April 30th in the afternoon. All items unlabeled or appearing to be old will be thrown out.

VB6

The VB6 remains down hard.  We have arranged for nearby facilities to help support our e-Beam lithography research needs until our VB6 is repaired.  We have contacted Notre Dame, University of Illinois, University of Michigan, and Ohio State.  They all have EBL systems and are ready to support us on a case-by-case basis.  If you need detailed contact information please see me as I have the contact names, emails, and equipment capabilities.  We apologize for this inconvenience and we’re working to find a good solution for our VB6 issues.

Ron