[BNC-all] Announcement

Brown, Donna J brown746 at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 23 14:17:07 EDT 2014

I am pleased to announce that Lyndsey Estes has accepted the Account Assistant position in the Birck Business Office.  Lyndsey will join our team effective Tuesday, October 28th.  Lyndsey comes to us from Hovde where she was doing Ariba purchasing, prior to that she was in the banking industry.  She has a degree in Business Administration.  Please join me in welcoming Lyndsey to our Birck team.

Donna

Donna Brown
Business Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center