[BNC-all] Important Message: Building Steam is Back to Normal

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 17 15:19:19 EST 2014

All BNC Users -

Campus utility department indicated that campus steam pressure is back to normal.  All building chemical exhaust systems and ambient controls are normal.

Some research equipment is still shut down or is in the process of being started back up.  Please check Coral for individual equipment status.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this campus interruption.

Best Regards,