[BNC-all] Urgent: Missing High Definition TV Monitor

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 28 10:26:31 EDT 2014

Dear All Birck Residents & Users,

We are in the process of installing 3 large HD TV monitors around the facility to provide news updates, general content, and information of interest and relevance to Birck residents, users, and visitors.  Two 60" monitors were stored in a vacant locked office, BRK 1021, for the last few months.  Now only one of those monitors is in that office, and we're seeking any information regarding who may have borrowed or used the missing monitor for some reason.  If you have knowledge of who may have taken this monitor please let me know as soon as possible.

If we haven't located the monitor by Monday, March 31st we will presume the monitor has been stolen and involve the Purdue police department.

Thank you very much for your immediate attention to this.

Ron