[BNC-all] FW: Ariba Training

BRK_2001 BRK_2001 at purdue.edu
Thu Jul 10 09:08:53 EDT 2014

Good Morning!

On Tuesday, July 15th from 1:30-3:00 p.m. we will be offering Ariba training.  This training will cover how to enter an order in our Ariba system.  Ariba is a web-based system and is designed for ease of use.  You are being invited because you do purchasing in your role.  There is really no need to have to take your order to someone to key in for you anymore.  You can quickly place your own orders.  We have several Ariba experts right here in Birck who will be available to help and support you when or if you have questions.  Please plan on attending this 1 ½ hour training session.  If you cannot attend we will have an alternate date for those who are unable to attend.

Thank you,

Donna Brown
Business Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center